Earthquake... In Atlanta???

Strangely enough, my son and I were both up about that time, I couldn't sleep, and he couldn't sleep since I was awake:) (weird kid),
and while we were talking (while I was 'dising' no less), we felt the house kind of settle and the window panes rattle by the computer. We just thought a squirrel or something had hit it. I know some of my brother's coworkers across town felt it too.
Of course when I found out later what it actually was.....:)
Kim

LOL! I slept right through it....:D

I think Skye and my parents' Shih Tzu Dolly both felt it, even here in Houston. Right at that time of morning, both of them were more restless than usual.

I did not sleep through it.it woke me up about 4:45 the morning.myDH and myself both set straight up in bed.scared the S*** out of me.:owe live in NC

I'm in Northern VA for work right now and heard about it on the news up here this morning. Called home to discover that DH and DS slept through it..........they hadn't even heard about it.

DH woke up, but he thought that it was a dream and went back to sleep. :teeth: He didn't even wake me up or go check and make sure that nothing fell on the baby's head. He said that when I didn't wake up, he was sure that it must have been a dream because he's a much sounder sleeper than I am, which is true. He once slept the smoke alarm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter