Early Park Admission at end of August

andrniki

Living the dream
My trip starts on August 23. It's our first time to Universal and we are staying at RPR. Am I reading the Universal site wrong or will we only get Early Park Admission to Volcano Bay? I so hope I'm wrong!

I hope you're right. Right now it says on the Universal site that the EE ends August 20 for both US and IOA. It says Volcano Bay has EE to the end of August.

I hope you're right. Right now it says on the Universal site that the EE ends August 20 for both US and IOA. It says Volcano Bay has EE to the end of August.

I had a similar question last year, and it is just that Universal is very late to update which park will have the EE, but one of them will (and it will probably be the same park each morning of your trip).

You will get at least one of the regular parks, if not both, and Volcano Bay. I got caught out by this too. They release stuff really late. The way it's posted makes it look like you don't get it, when it's just not updated.

It also can be different than what is listed on the park schedule. There will be info at the resort.
3139529F-30E4-4BBE-A72C-6D0744DBCF1E_zpsnafb3yki.jpg

My trip starts on August 23. It's our first time to Universal and we are staying at RPR. Am I reading the Universal site wrong or will we only get Early Park Admission to Volcano Bay? I so hope I'm wrong!
I'll be arriving the same day also and also a newbie! I'm so overwhelmed!

Hoping it's US at the end of September since they'll be closing early for our entire stay.

As everyone reassured, they did change the EE for the end of August to include USF. The change was made on the website on July 5th. So they will probably change the EE for September at the start of August.
Now I'm waiting for them to correct the VB EE. It says EE is at 9am but that's when it opens. People on the VB feed say it'll change to 8am. EE seems essential to enjoying VB so here's hoping!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter