Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland WATCH for the Holidays

As much as I never trust the phone center CMs, this does sound legit and understandable. When they don't offer EMM regularly, I can imagine it's harder to sell out. And they never offer it during holiday/peak times because the parks are open earlier. So I can believe this.

Still, those wanting to hold out hope have until October 1 to keep the hope alive. If we don't see Nov/Dec dates by then, not looking so promising.

I agree, that this does sound legit, but it is so disappointing. Last year it was offered in November (except Thanksgiving week) and the 1st half of December and I think every day sold out. Last year we had friends who couldn't add extra EMMs to their plans because they were sold out.

ok.....so this is what I got....
she was very helpful...nothing "good" but I guess we can't lose hope......
she did say that she hasn't heard it was cancelled, but when I asked if they do get advance notice she said not really for example for Club Villian they did not get notice...it jsut stopped showing up on the schedule....

She also did say that if that cm had said it wasn't being availbe during MVMCP why would it be available during MNSSHP?

She did also text a supervisor via chat I assume who also said that she has not heard of it being discontinued and to just keep checking..

she said it was very popular, and that so looked back into past questions...Someone in may posted asking if was going to be availbe in Aug, and someone in Aug asked if it was going to available in Oct....

She said that these things can be announced whenever...it is totally random...( maybe even in the middle of the day?) @SilSprBea did you notice that the garden dessert party was announced midafternoon?)

I guess.....we still dont' know :) :confused::badpc:

I like the answer you got way better than mine :-) I seriously still believe that we are going to see an update on 9/30 or 10/1. It is a really cool event and I think they are just truly updating calendars quarterly like two previous CM have said. the last update was 6/30 which is the last day of Q2. 9/30 is the last day of Q3.

I will not give up! Ok, if it doesn't publish by 10/2 I may give up LOL.

Your cm see
Well.... take this with a grain of salt, but I just spoke with someone at Disney Dining who said she has been informed that EMM is being suspended for the entire months of November and December, and will resume in March. She said they are focusing Nov/Dec on parties only and EMM is not scheduled to return until Spring 2018. She said they will not be doing EMM in Jan/Feb as they are doing Disney After Hours instead in those months.

Again, we never know since CMs are wrong so often, but it is looking bleaker :-(. I hope she was wrong and I am still holding out hope for Sept 30th :-).

Your cm seemed to have such specific info though!! And especially with the after hours being announced today too. I wonder why others don't get all the info :(

I'm new here, but not new to stalking EMM for November this year! I just thought I'd add a shred of hope to the convo and point out that nov/dec was added on 9/30 last year too, and stays in line with the quarterly concept. My fingers are staying crossed!

I'm new here, but not new to stalking EMM for November this year! I just thought I'd add a shred of hope to the convo and point out that nov/dec was added on 9/30 last year too, and stays in line with the quarterly concept. My fingers are staying crossed!

I did not know that! That definitely add some hope to the story thank you !!

I hate to bring down the mood, but the November and December EMMs last year were both released 9/1. I was in the 1st week of December 2016 thread last year here on DIS, and I just went back through the thread to verify. The posts for September 1 were everyone excited that they could finally book EMM for our end of November/beginning of December trips.

I hate to bring down the mood, but the November and December EMMs last year were both released 9/1. I was in the 1st week of December 2016 thread last year here on DIS, and I just went back through the thread to verify. The posts for September 1 were everyone excited that they could finally book EMM for our end of November/beginning of December trips.
Yup :( i booked it that morning. we had been stalking it all summer. I am really hoping they're just behind. Let's hope for 10/1!!!!

Buzzkill. LOL. J/K.

More buzzkill... the Jan and feb dates are listed in the park hours as ticketed events. And none in nov or dec.

I'll post a screenshot later.

More buzzkill... the Jan and feb dates are listed in the park hours as ticketed events. And none in nov or dec.

I just noticed that too, wasn't sure if that was new news? Not a good sign though!

On Disney's website if you look at park hours. Several Sundays and Tuesdays Jan through early March show "Ticketed Event" 7:45-9am. That's probably a decent sign it'll be offered then, but who knows.

Not, it's not on the EMM booking/info page.
Thanks! And darn! Yes, I would say that is definitely not a good sign for nov/dec :(

Here is a screenshot, all of Jan and Feb have the EMM hours posted. And none for Nov or Dec:

Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 6.09.07 PM.png

And to add to the buzzkill, these were not there a few weeks ago...

Last edited:
I don't see that now. Just checked all over the Disney site. Weird.

ETA: I see it on February Sundays, but not January.

OOOOH I see that the special event tickets 7:45AM-9:00AM under park hours for Jan/Feb 2018 that you folks just mentioned. Ok that officially took the wind out of my sails for Nov/Dec. Plan B for me is MVMCP but we've already done that several times and I really wanted to try something new. It is offered during my Feb trip dates but that trip is without my kids and this doesn't interest me without them. Sigh. This sucks.

Have you thought about a prepark breakfast at BOG? That would give you a jump on the rope drop crowd to the Mine Train. That's what I've got booked although I was really hoping to do the EMM instead.

It would probably take a miracle to get one now. I may set up an alert for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter