Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland WATCH for the Holidays

monique5

DVC - BLT & VGF
Looking for details for December (November?)...
Will this continue beyond October?
Details on transportation options for EMM? Limited to buses only (Free WDW Transportation)?

Has the DHS one now ended? When?

I have been looking forward to possibly doing this for our upcoming trip, but no details anywhere and only on calendar until October. Didn't see another thread about availability either. TIA!

I'm looking every day and will be happy to join the watch! I see they changed it to Tuesday and Thursday in October and I am selfishly hoping that stays the same.

Buses start running at about 6:30, so I would think you'd be ok taking it. We'll be driving most likely.

There's another thread around here somewhere, but they get buried quickly.

I'm in. Checking every day for November dates and starting to get a wee bit nervous they won't have it. Not needing FP for 7DMT is a big part of my plans!

I'm impatiently waiting for November. I check daily. I'm hoping dates are announced soon.

The airline recently changed the time for our flight home. We were planning on doing EMM the morning that we leave (Sunday after Thanksgiving; EMM was offered on that day last year). With the flight change time, we would no longer be able to do EMM and make our ME bus to the airport. I have not accepted the change because obviously we would need to move to a later flight in order to do EMM. We don't want the later flight, though, because it gets in quite late and would be more expensive than the earlier one. I check prices and availability on the later flight daily. I don't know how long I can safely wait before airfare gets too high. I've got my fingers crossed there are more dates announced this week. Otherwise we will have to skip EMM in November.

We've been looking forward to giving it a try for at least a year and always miss it. In July it was offered every Sunday and Tuesday except while we were there! It's not being offered in October while we're there (MK opens early due to fall break crowds), and I know, like last year, it will not be offered spring break. So I'm really hopeful Disney will get November dates out this week! Otherwise it seems like my family is just not meant to experience EMM!

I'm impatiently waiting for November. I check daily. I'm hoping dates are announced soon.

The airline recently changed the time for our flight home. We were planning on doing EMM the morning that we leave (Sunday after Thanksgiving; EMM was offered on that day last year). With the flight change time, we would no longer be able to do EMM and make our ME bus to the airport. I have not accepted the change because obviously we would need to move to a later flight in order to do EMM. We don't want the later flight, though, because it gets in quite late and would be more expensive than the earlier one. I check prices and availability on the later flight daily. I don't know how long I can safely wait before airfare gets too high. I've got my fingers crossed there are more dates announced this week. Otherwise we will have to skip EMM in November.

We've been looking forward to giving it a try for at least a year and always miss it. In July it was offered every Sunday and Tuesday except while we were there! It's not being offered in October while we're there (MK opens early due to fall break crowds), and I know, like last year, it will not be offered spring break. So I'm really hopeful Disney will get November dates out this week! Otherwise it seems like my family is just not meant to experience EMM!

Understand. I'm checking airfare daily, but no plans for our last day except going to park. Right now we leave @ 7:15am. Yikes! Want a later time (never too much Disney), but couldn't pass up $89 per ticket.

I notice this morning that the dates that were available for September and October have disappeared?? Maybe they are loading the November and December dates and it's a glitch? Anyone else notice that?

I notice this morning that the dates that were available for September and October have disappeared?? Maybe they are loading the November and December dates and it's a glitch? Anyone else notice that?

Well as of now, still nothing, but I also noticed what you saw and got hopeful :).

Last edited:

LOL - I've been checking every day, too. When I saw no dates were available, I wondered if they were extending things.

LOL. I just went to check, noticed the dates for September and October were all gray and came here to post something. I wonder what's going on? I hope it's some kind of glitch and we might see November dates today!

I'm not quite so desperate for November dates to be added any longer. I am still very eager for it, but I'm not under the pressure I was a few days ago. Yesterday I had to change us to the later flight. It was getting very full. Only 12 seats were left and only 3 of them together. Even if there's not EMM that morning, we'll still have a good time. What we really want, though, is EMM! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll see something in the next few days.

Someone told me that they were told by a CM that they are only updating this quarterly, which would mean the wait continues to Sept 30th! I certainly hope this is not true (and we all know CM are historically accurate about 15% of the time). But.... the last update was June 30 and that was the end of a quarter... so.....

OP, is the goal of the thread to be a WATCH thread -- I.e. we post ONLY if we have news/rumors of dates opening or have seen for ourselves that dates have opened?

That would be SO useful, as compared to many posts that don't have news to report on dates opening!!

If that's the goal -- which I would LOVE -- I will not post again until/unless I see something for Nov/Dec (I'm watching for both).

I saw that September & October dates were not able to book either and got excited about possibly loading dates. Then I wondered if was canceling all together. o_O

Now dates are back for Sept & Oct, but still nothing for Nov & Dec. Ugh!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter