Early Entry?????

abby

Abby's Mom
I booked a package through Alaska airlines, that includes a 5 day park hopper, does this mean I get one early entry? They don't say, but I noticed before my tickets all said early entry, does it matter that before we stayed at the DLH and now are staying at HOJO?

As far as I know if they don't say Early Entry on the bottom, then they do not have early entry - were they bonus tickets, or just 5 day hoppers - my understanding is only the bonus tickets have them.

The only difference in staying at the HoJo is that you wouldn't get the EE as a park benefit, but it shouldn't have affected the tickets, but I have never booked through Alaska Airlines...

you should still get ee at least one day I would think...park hoppers include it...so I would contact Alaska Air to find out for sure

I ordered my 5 day PH through the gay days convention website. I was told they would have 1 EE but when I got the tickets today they don't say one way or the other. I think I'm just going to have to show up early and if they don't let me in walk around DTD for awhile :) .

Should be in the fine print on the back. But, almost all hoppers have one EE day. I've heard of some discounted military tickets that didnt have it, but that's about it.

Don't get the actual tickets will we arrive, so I quess I will just wait and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter