Earliest time people line up?

Jupiter Sprinkles

Earning My Ears
Call me a crazed Disney fan, but I've always wanted to be the first person to show up at the park for the day. What's the earliest you have seen people line up on just a normal hours day?

Obsessing about my October trip!

We shoot for an hour before park opens. In 2014 we did a big family trip. My brothers families were not as excited to get there so early and thought I was crazy. Then we were chosen to be the honorary family to open Disneyland. I was forgiven!

Attachments

• IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    228.9 KB · Views: 39
We almost always arrive 1 hour before early entry and have yet to be the first "at the park," although we are regularly first in line at one of the turnstiles and have also been chosen as opening family. We are almost always right at the rope for rope drop. DD17 has also been first on PP after being first at the turnstile and right at the rope (not the rest of us; we're slower than she is).

One morning we accidentally arrived nearly 2 hours before park opening (I misread the schedule). At that hour there was no one even waiting for security to open yet. We decided to go to Starbucks then back to security (surprisingly, no one asked to go back to bed even though we were staying at the Grand) ... by that time there were maybe 10-15 people in front of us at security, but we were still first in line at one of the turnstiles. This was before the new security locations.

ask wonka kid, he did record breaking time this sunday the 30th, if you are looking to be at a gate as the first one, read and learn how to be the first at a gate, even though folks are a plenty, done that once at 15 mins before opening, but then that was before the rope drop days, we were first in the park and have that prized castle photo and not knowing at the time that PP twice in a row was super rare, should have snapped a photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter