• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Earl of Sandwich and Spoodles Pizza Window

andriade

DIS Veteran
I am going to WDW in Dec. I am trying to plan our CS meals on the DP. Do any of you know what you get at Earl of Sanwich and Spoodles Pizza window with your CS credits? I looked at both menus and can't figure out what would count as what. :confused3

Thanks in advance!

Earl of Sandwich--any sandwich, fountain drink, dessert is limited to a cookie or brownie. There is no "side" item on the DDP. There is a large sign up explaining the plan rules. The fountain drinks are self serve and include refills.

Sorry, don't know Spoodles.

Used CS @Spoodles Pizza window last month...what we got was a slice of pizza, a drink & your choice of EITHER A SALAD (really big & good) OR a Cheesecake. This was a share place since we were eating an early dinner. USED 2 CS & got big slice of pizza for my hubby & daughter & I ate the salad & cheesecake (neither of them liked either).

Ate at Earl twice, incld, breakfast. Can get the cookies,brownies,cupcake (or a bag of chips in place of this) w/drink & sandwich. Got daughter a breakfast sandwich & cupcake & then got a sandwich & put it in the cooler for the drive home. Also, got like 5 cookies as we had so many snack credits left on the last day.

Thanks! It sounds like we won't be hungry. Would you consider the salad at Spoodles big enough to share? I was thinking we could each get a piece of pizza, share the salad and cheesecake.

And, are the sandwiches a good size at Earl's?

You helped a lot!

The sandwiches are Earl's are a good size, but not really enough to share. They are yummy! The CS at Earl's is really a one person CS.....I gave my cookie to DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter