******, how accurate do you think the info is?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Since I am not an official member of DVC just yet, I can't look into what is and what isn't available with Disney. So I have been scanning the ****** site looking at availability at 11 and 7 months out at all the resorts. Now I have no way what so ever of knowing if the information is correct, or partially correct, or complete nonsense. Do any of you have any tips or opinions as to just how accurate this site might be?

If you were a member, I would just say log on and check for yourself but since you're not a member, what difference does it make?

If you were a member, I would just say log on and check for yourself but since you're not a member, what difference does it make?
Just getting a feel of what might be available the 7 month mark, if it is at all correct, who knows. I am trying to learn and do plenty of research before buying in.

From an email just received from ******..

"Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that this data is accurate, but we do our best to keep availability as up-to-date as possible."

From an email just received from ******..

"Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that this data is accurate, but we do our best to keep availability as up-to-date as possible."
Right. Seems like they might try to get it right, but you really can't trust anything but Disney's exact inventory.

I was trying to book a 2 BR for Princess half marathon for late February at the 7 month mark just a few days ago, and DVC app was pretty accurate from what I could tell. I didn't pay for the Pro version since I was able to get what I wanted at the 7 month mark, but it did appear to provide a good service. The GUI isn't the greatest, but I can't really complain otherwise.

Just getting a feel of what might be available the 7 month mark, if it is at all correct, who knows. I am trying to learn and do plenty of research before buying in.
I was the same... I said screw it and pulled the trigger lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter