DVC tour

BraveLittleToaster2

DIS Veteran
How do I setup a tour with DVC at the Saratoga springs center? Can I do this at any resorts DVC booth? My husband and I are interested in seeing what they have and learning a little more about DVC.

Yes you can schedule a tour at one of the DVC booths. I would also go to the DVC website and sign up for promotional materials as that may increase your chances of getting a giftcard offer/invite to go on a tour on your next Disney trip.

Yes you can schedule a tour at one of the DVC booths. I would also go to the DVC website and sign up for promotional materials as that may increase your chances of getting a giftcard offer/invite to go on a tour on your next Disney trip.

Definitely do this. We were offered extra fastpasses and a 50 dollar giftcard to take a DVC tour last year. The funny thing was the kids didn't want to leave the activity center, they were having too much fun.

We actually signed up to buy Poly while we were there, but came home and canceled the contract as we realized resale BLT made more sense for us.

Okay, great. Thanks! I'm sure our kids will love the club. We are looking into Copper Creek, but not sure DVC makes much sense for us unless we can pay it all upfront so we don't have to finance any of it!

How do I setup a tour with DVC at the Saratoga springs center? Can I do this at any resorts DVC booth? My husband and I are interested in seeing what they have and learning a little more about DVC.

I hope you decided to do it because we did and got the fast passes plus a $100 gift card. It was our first time taking the tour. I'm ready to purchase resale but my H wasn't sure DVC was for us. After the tour, he walked out saying we would come next on our member points only! It was worth it even if you already know you want to go the deals route. I didn't tell the woman who we felt with that but I do know we are going to go the add on route so I do look forward to dealing with our tour guide in the future. Good luck!

I hope you decided to do it because we did and got the fast passes plus a $100 gift card. It was our first time taking the tour. I'm ready to purchase resale but my H wasn't sure DVC was for us. After the tour, he walked out saying we would come next on our member points only! It was worth it even if you already know you want to go the deals route. I didn't tell the woman who we felt with that but I do know we are going to go the add on route so I do look forward to dealing with our tour guide in the future. Good luck!

Did they give that to you without having been sent an offer for it? I did set one up but never got an offer for anything particular in the mail...

Did they give that to you without having been sent an offer for it? I did set one up but never got an offer for anything particular in the mail...
They are everywhere looking to set up tours. In the parks, in your resorts, you can call from your room. We did not receive an offer. I just eavesdropped a little at check in in WL while the ppl in front of us where being chatted up. She offered them the $100 and I had read on here that others had received the same. We had already wanted to take the tour since we have never did it was a no brainer. We figured, what does it hurt to ask.

They are everywhere looking to set up tours. In the parks, in your resorts, you can call from your room. We did not receive an offer. I just eavesdropped a little at check in in WL while the ppl in front of us where being chatted up. She offered them the $100 and I had read on here that others had received the same. We had already wanted to take the tour since we have never did it was a no brainer. We figured, what does it hurt to ask.

Perhaps I should have set up the tour while at the hotel then....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter