DVC Tote Bags on ShopDisney...change color??

I just gave it a try and it allowed me to change the color and add to my bag. Maybe a different browser or device? (Sad but that's a recommendation I give too often for Disney websites!). Anyway, was it later in the process you got an error? If not then I'd say to try again or try a different browser.

BTW - nice! I had looked at the bags but didn't tend to like the color choices associated with each resort. When browsing I hadn't noticed that they could be customized.

I just gave it a try and it allowed me to change the color and add to my bag. Maybe a different browser or device? (Sad but that's a recommendation I give too often for Disney websites!). Anyway, was it later in the process you got an error? If not then I'd say to try again or try a different browser.

BTW - nice! I had looked at the bags but didn't tend to like the color choices associated with each resort. When browsing I hadn't noticed that they could be customized.
Thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it. No luck tho, trying different methods. I give up. Looking on the bright side, I saved some money. :rolleyes2

Update. I looked again and had major problems, but I was looking on the ShopDisney app, and at the ShopDisney website. Finally decided to look at the DVC website, which had a link to ShopDisney and it was a whole different story. :confused3 It went very well, EXCEPT it would not let me purchase my t-shirt in the color I wanted...royal blue. The screen kept flashing every time I tried. All other colors I tried were fine. :confused3 Oh well. I got my second choice color, a T for my DH (in royal blue, lucky him) and a tote in I’m not sure what color because it doesn’t say the names, but it looks bluish on my iPad. They should arrive before our trip, for Moonlight Magic. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter