DVC Thanksgiving Event?

dbprimeaux

DIS Veteran
I read that there was going to be a DVC Thanksgiving event at The Contemporary Resort. I called member services and they couldn’t tell me anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this?

In the past you paid a fee to attend, got food, music, and character greets. Unknown if new DVC management will continue these events.

:earsboy: Bill

We went last year but I can't remember when we were able to buy our tickets. I do remember that it was later than I thought it would have been! I feel like it was August or September maybe.

Following too. We'll be @ BLT then and if the dinner had a character greet, that would be fun.

Last year you got to take a picture with Mickey and Minnie which they printed and gave you for free. The food was pretty good and you got to take home the centerpiece lanterns on the table. They had crafts for the kids but my sons were 13 and 16 at the time and the crafts were for much younger kids. They had a live band playing music and singing (a mix of Disney songs and other songs).It was definitely pretty pricey. We will be at Disney again this year for Thanksgiving but we will not be attending again. It was something we wanted to experience once and that once was enough. I doubt we will ever do it again. Because it was held in a ballroom we didn't have that cozy Thanksgiving feeling. It felt very impersonal but it wasn't a bad experience. (I'm not sure if I'm explaining myself well)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter