DVC Spa Discount?

J-Dog

A Nobody
Sorry to start another thread...

Do DVC members get a discount at the Spa?

I don't see anything on the Aulani website or on the DVC perks website about a Spa discount. Maybe I just missed it. But I just booked a reservation, and the bottom of the confirmation email says ""Disney Vacation Club Members; please add DVC to your reservation notes."

What is that notation for?

Thanks for any help!

I just went to the spa in Nov. There was an add on for dvc members for no cost. I can’t remember what it’s called. Something about using lomilomi sticks during the massage? I declined.

Was able to secure a last min massage on our last day a few days ago. 55-minutes of deep tissue. Would’ve loved a longer massage but the time available was at 4pm. Anyways, was told that DVC discount couldn’t be applied to the service, but applicable to products /merchandise.

FWIW, I opted for the Lomi Lomi upgrade back in November and I would not consider it an upgrade. It felt like it took a lot of time away from the Swedish massage and wasn’t especially relaxing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter