DVC Reservations gone missing... In a bit of a panic

NeutralNovice

Mouseketeer
I just logged into DVC and I am in a bit of a panic. For whatever reason, 3 future reservations have gone missing and they are not even showing up as a linked reservation in MDE.

The points are still, I think, accounted for--per the statement which shows my reservation but on my Dashboard, 3 of those reservations are missing. All three reservations are for California resorts. My Aulani and Bay Lake Tower reservations are still there. And my 2 Waitlist requests for other California stays are still there.

If it means anything, I just completed a one-night stay at Grand Cal where I had issues with mobile Check-in and, I don't know how or what, but the Registration cast member did something to my account to get my phone key to work.

I don't have any e-mail regarding any cancellation.

I'm going to call MS tomorrow but I just needed to vent my panic lol. Has this happened to anyone before?

I just logged into DVC and I am in a bit of a panic. For whatever reason, 3 future reservations have gone missing and they are not even showing up as a linked reservation in MDE.

The points are still, I think, accounted for--per the statement which shows my reservation but on my Dashboard, 3 of those reservations are missing. All three reservations are for California resorts. My Aulani and Bay Lake Tower reservations are still there. And my 2 Waitlist requests for other California stays are still there.

If it means anything, I just completed a one-night stay at Grand Cal where I had issues with mobile Check-in and, I don't know how or what, but the Registration cast member did something to my account to get my phone key to work.

I don't have any e-mail regarding any cancellation.

I'm going to call MS tomorrow but I just needed to vent my panic lol. Has this happened to anyone before?
I currently have several reservations for VGC. Just looked, and all of them are missing from my DVC Dashboard. When I log into the D-land website, and look under My Hotel Reservations, I see them all there. I had linked them previously, as they don’t link automatically.

So I think it is just some website glitch which I have seen happen before. It may even be fixed by morning,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter