DVC Rental + AAA tickets?

589514th

Earning My Ears
I'm renting DVC points for the first time. I understand I can buy park tickets from Disney through the rental agency and have them linked up to the Villa we will be staying at and our MagicBand, and take advantage of the early hours for resort guests, etc.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to instead buy discounted tickets through AAA and also have them applied to our DVC villa reservation/MagicBand, and have early access, etc.?

Thank you!

Tickets are no longer linked to room reservations or KTTW Cards. Now admission is linked to your My Disney Experience (MDX) profile. As long as you have the actual tickets or a Disney Will Confirmation Number, you can link the tickets to your MDX profile yourself.

As long as you are staying at a Disney Resort and have valid park admission, you can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours.

DVC reservations (including rentals) have always been BYOT (bring your own ticket)

The main question is your 3rd party ticket a real ticket (some are real tickets) or a will call reservation, because some times will call does link into MDE ...and you need a linked ticket to make FP+ reservations.

I am also renting DVC points for the first time. I bought our tickets from Undercover Tourist using the special link in the mousesavers newsletter. Biggest discount I could find. Saved around $100 on 3 8 day PH tickets.

589514th said:
I'm renting DVC points for the first time. I understand I can buy park tickets from Disney through the rental agency and have them linked up to the Villa we will be staying at and our MagicBand, and take advantage of the early hours for resort guests, etc.

Does anyone know if it would be possible to instead buy discounted tickets through AAA and also have them applied to our DVC villa reservation/MagicBand, and have early access, etc.?

Thank you!

Yes you can. I just bought my son a non expiring,hopper, water parks and more 10 day ticket (day before price increase) and linked it just fine to MDE.

I still have to go to guest relations to link our 2006,2007 unexpiring tickets as 2008 was the latest year I could link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter