DVC points and Cruise

annamcc

Earning My Ears
I am a new DVC member and have been on DCL before and would love to have the opportunity to use points. We have been on the 7 Day cruise. When checking the guidebook, for points, it seems very high. We have cruised off season in the fall and usually are able to take advantage of fall fanatasy rates. Can anyone tell me if there are any current specials for DCL and what is typical for pts on the 7 day cruise when specials are offered. Thanks so much. Anna

We just sailed on the 7 day cruise last week on the fall fantasy special. It was my husband and myself, no children. It "cost" us 145 points each, total 290 AND we got a $150 stateroom credit (so the first $150 worth of stuff we charged was free!). We were in room 6078, port side with a verandah.

Our trip was AWESOME and we will do it again. We own at Boardwalk, but added on 100 points at VWL while on the cruise.

For the past two years, DVC and DCL has offered a point special during the Fall Sailings. They usually announce it during the spring. I would be looking for it in the Spring Vacation Magic. We cruised in a Cat 8 (DH and I) for around 228 points. Matthew (our 6 year old DS) cost us $429.

There are some early booking specials now. If I book through TA or DCL, can I then switch to DVC and get the same room??? Thanks Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter