DVC Member's Lounge?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Any word on it closing? I thought it was originally scheduled to be a temporary thing, maybe thru September 30, like the discounts. But now, since there's no Chase Lounge, I'm wondering if it will be available during the F&W. Anyone know?

Last anoouncement I saw was through 2017.

Yes.

We were there on July 4th. Unlike other times when you had to wait for people to leave before you were allowed up, they mentioned to us that it was standing room only, and we went up. Eventually, we got seats.

It's a wonderful place, isn't it? I did read in Disney Files I think, that it will be in place thru 2017. I certainly hope they keep it open beyond. The CM's I spoken with there say that you should send an e-mail to customer relations about how pleased you are with the area. I've been surprised and pleased that they extended the after hours things at MK and AK thru this year also. I truly hope the bean counters find that these types of incentives spark an interest in people looking into DVC.

It's a wonderful place, isn't it? I did read in Disney Files I think, that it will be in place thru 2017. I certainly hope they keep it open beyond. The CM's I spoken with there say that you should send an e-mail to customer relations about how pleased you are with the area. I've been surprised and pleased that they extended the after hours things at MK and AK thru this year also. I truly hope the bean counters find that these types of incentives spark an interest in people looking into DVC.

Would that be Disney Customer Relations or DVC customer relations? Thanks!

I wanted to check it out last time and did not make it. Cool if it stays open until end of year, I can check it out next trip.

I just had a chance to check it out last week and it was a really nice spot to take a little break while waiting for our next Fastpass time in the heat of the summer. Plus, I loved that they had the Coke machines where you can get all sorts of flavors! I hope it sticks around. It'd be really great to have one in each park!!

If you look at the initial prototype sketches of Future World, that area is likely to see significant work in the reimagine. At the very least it will be inaccessible for a while if kept during work; more likely, it gets taken out.

free soda is nice but you get free soda at Epcot anyway. It would be nice if another park got it that doesn't have free sodas. Of course Epcot is the only place that has free sodas. But be thankful of what we got.

Last edited:
We enjoyed the lounge when we were there in May. Got lucky both times that we stopped in and got snacks to go with the pop. I would love to see a lounge in each park.

Suspect it will go when Epcot work starts. They only took if because it was an empty space and cheap to appropriate.

Oh, did you have to write *******? Makes my tongue curl up and my face gets distorted! LOL...

I do like the other flavors, though!

Sorry, couldn't remember the name of the place so I mentioned the notorious flavor! I blocked it out here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter