DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Hello, this is our 2nd Disney Cruise, but our first member cruise and our first on Dream. We would like to enroll I the Fish Extender exchange and would also like to do the candy exchange.

We are Kurtis and Lindy Stevens. Our son, Christopher - who is an adult, will also be traveling with us in the same cabin.
That is cabin 6686. We are from Florida. Our character theme for this trip is Peter Pan - specifically: Captain Hook (Kurtis), Tinkerbelle (Lindy) and Tick Tock Crocodile (Christopher). Other than my shellfish allergy, we are not allergic to anything. Thank you so much for organizing this group!

Hello, this is our 2nd Disney Cruise, but our first member cruise and our first on Dream. We would like to enroll I the Fish Extender exchange and would also like to do the candy exchange.

We are Kurtis and Lindy Stevens. Our son, Christopher - who is an adult, will also be traveling with us in the same cabin.
That is cabin 6686. We are from Florida. Our character theme for this trip is Peter Pan - specifically: Captain Hook (Kurtis), Tinkerbelle (Lindy) and Tick Tock Crocodile (Christopher). Other than my shellfish allergy, we are not allergic to anything. Thank you so much for organizing this group!
:welcome:

Please keep posting, at least until you get past 10 posts, and will be able to get “conversions.” That is how I will connect all in the Candy/Snack Exchange. This will happen within a month of the cruise!!

Update

Who wants to share your favorite local candy or snack? It’s fun to go back to your cabin and see what surprise there is in your Fish Extender!!

I will keep the groups between 6-11 cabins. One year we had 32 cabins, 4 groups of 8.

Local Candy/Snack exchange interest.
maburke
bobbiwoz
minniescout
Capang
tidefan
bluedoggy
PDZS
Lindy Stevens

:welcome:

Please keep posting, at least until you get past 10 posts, and will be able to get “conversions.” That is how I will connect all in the Candy/Snack Exchange. This will happen within a month of the cruise!!

THANK YOU ... I will keep posting!

You are added! BTW, I think that we will be neighbors!

To all: I edited my first post to add a link to the FE sheet.

@bobbiwoz, do you want me to put the Candy/Snack there as well?

I do not use a spreadsheet, but I would appreciate a mention! All people have to do is mention they are interested. In June, I will ask for “conversations “ from everyone interested.

Thank you!

I do not use a spreadsheet, but I would appreciate a mention! All people have to do is mention they are interested. In June, I will ask for “conversations “ from everyone interested.

Thank you!
Yep, I'll add it. BTW, I only offer to post there because my post happens to be Post #1.

Also, do we want to mention the TOTWL meet up?

Yep, I'll add it. BTW, I only offer to post there because my post happens to be Post #1.

Also, do we want to mention the TOTWL meet up?

Absolutely!!

You can also ask if anyone wants to meet for breakfast in Royal Palace on the Sea Day. We could meet in atrium at 8:30.

Thank you!!

Absolutely!!

You can also ask if anyone wants to meet for breakfast in Royal Palace on the Sea Day. We could meet in atrium at 8:30.

Thank you!!
Will do. What time should we set the meet up at TOTWL? During Fireworks?

Absolutely!!

Thank you!!
We may have to skip the breakfast as hopefully we will be doing Palo brunch that day!

We may have to skip the breakfast as hopefully we will be doing Palo brunch that day!

I totally understand, Palo brunch is popular. We prefer dinner, and we prefer it on Pirate night.
I do not think fireworks time is out for July. Tom and I will plan to go up 1 1/2 to 2 hours ahead of that posted time.

Movie update:

We should have Incredibles 2 and Ant Man and The Wasp on our cruise (as well as Solo).

Question of the day for the group:

Is this your first DVC Member Cruise? If not, which Member Cruises have you been on?

For us, this will be our second MC. We did the Alaska MC back in 2015 and we all think that it is the best cruise we've been on (Wanted to do last year, but the August date conflicted with school whereas in 2015 we had gotten out the week prior to Memorial day) Really looking forward to another!

Hi!

We have been on a few Member Cruises, and DH and I enjoy cruising a lot. I have always enjoyed the Broadway performers, and just about all the presentations. One year they showed the China Nature film months before it was seen anywhere else, and in that case, I think it had been shown at the D 23 event as well.

We moved full time into our Cape May NJ home last April, and now that we have lived with empty walls for awhile, we are ready to frame and place some Disney art.

This one went up yesterday. It’s from the Member Cruise out of NYC, September 2016.

36002339-03A1-401F-8F27-46A2AE341F6B.jpeg

Our cousins went on that Alaska MC, and they agree it was wonderful! For both of them, it was their first cruise ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter