DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Oh - okay. No problem. We had signed up for the candy exchange early on and were on the original list. But
I spent 3 weeks in the hospital with pneumonia and another 2 months recovering and did not check Dis boards for a few months.

Don't worry about adding us to the candy exchange. I can toss the treats we bought in the FE bags and add something extra to those.

Thanks for all the work you did to make the FE group a success.

What's your stateroom number? I have a few extra (candy exchange).

It has been years since we have been to Fantasmic, so I got FPs so basically we head to HS when we arrive.

541302_10150701319069655_1019751683_n.jpg

Hi all, This is our first DVC Member Cruise, super curious to see what presentations/events will be held. Hoping for some Marvel/Disney/Pixar Movie stuff.
May everyone have safe travels and cheers to great weather and fun times!

The fireworks are at 9:15 on Sunday.

We will be leaving Disney Springs around 7:30 and taking a bus to BLT/Contemporary. Looking forward to seeing folks at TOTW!

The fireworks are at 9:15 on Sunday.

We will be leaving Disney Springs around 7:30 and taking a bus to BLT/Contemporary. Looking forward to seeing folks at TOTW!
But the drinks start so much earlier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter