DVC members & AP Get 30% Dining Discounts at Select Restaurants through September

• Select table-service restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort hotels are adding an additional 10 or 20 percent to their Disney Vacation Club Member* and Annual Passholder discounts when you dine at the following restaurants during dinner hours, but before 6:30 p.m. or after 8:30 p.m.

So while this may be a good deal..... I find the time restriction interesting. Also I notice it seems to be at the more expensive locations. I guess this it to try and bait people into these places and hope that they grow to like them and bigger hopes that they will want to come back when the discount isn't so high.

Also I wonder WHAT the "time" means. Is it when your reservations are for? (So If my reservations are for 6:15 but I don't leave until 7:30 PM do I get the discount?)

Still, for us, it would be more of a "If we were planning to go anyway" type deal, but 30% is a good discount (for Disney).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter