DVC member website!!

rbuzzotta

<font color=FF00CC>OKW until 2042<br><font color=t
I am having trouble logging on and once I do and begin searching around, I get blank pages with no information.

anyone else experiencing problems??

I just got in with no problem. It looks like there's updated information on the site -- contest winners, etc. Sometimes when they make changes to the site, it acts flaky while they're doing it.

I still can't get in but I think it's my laptop settings. I get in fine on my work computer. I guess I'll have to wait until 9am to check my ressie and see if I got my waitlist request for a sav view. Does anyone have any suggestions what settings I made need to change to let it work. I enabled cookies and lowered my security and it still won't work. Thank you for any help you can offer.

I'm having the same problem on one of my computers (blank pages, or "Sorry the page is unavailable"). I emailed them about it yesterday, with the error detail from Internet Explorer, in the hopes that it would help them pin down the problem.

Well, at least I am happy it is not only me that is having trouble!! I was beginning to get a complex!! LOL!!!

I will keep trying again today!!!!

I was able to get in last evening and found out that our waitlist came thru for VWL for our October trip with friends.

:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

Can you tell we're very happy???

BTW, I got a dedicated 2 bdrm and when I called today I had to waitlist for a 2 bdrm lock off.

Squidmo, please let me know if you got an answer from them. I tried at work about 4:55pm today and got on fine. My waitlist did not come through for a sav view but at least I was able to check. When I got home I checked around 5:15 on my laptop and got the sorry message. It has got to be the settings on my ie here at home. I just don't want to slow down the process by emailing them with the same error message. Thanks.

Still no luck logging on!! I think I am ready to give up and will just wait to check in next month to see the happenings and such!!! So much for pre-planning at this time!! LOL!

Here's what I got back:

"Due to the new look on the Member web site at time it has been
experiencing problems. We do not have any technical support available,
therefore I would try occasionally to see if it has cleared up. If we
receive alot of problems like below we will have our web team look at
it. I am able to access all areas today with no problem, therefore the
site is working fine at this time."

So, micki1 (and everyone else who is having problems), I'd say go ahead and email them about your problems too- it sounds like they aren't going to look into it unless they get enough complaints. I agree it appears to be a computer setting- my laptop for work can access everything OK, but my home PC can't.

I deleted my browser cookies and temporary files and the site began loading correctly again. Prior to doing that I just got the blank page.

I cleaned out my history, cookies defraged virus scanned and ran adaware on Sun and now I still can't get on. When the new look first came up I had no problem getting in. I shouldn't have cleaned things out. I keep getting the sorry screen when I try and log on. Before I did that I was able to get in so I will take your advise and write to them when I get to work since I still have no problem there. Thanks

Yep, I had already tried clearing the cookies and temporary files too, and it didn't work for me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter