DVC in Disneyland

HatboxGhoul

There's always room for one more...
General questions I couldn't find elsewhere and calling DVC isn't much help, they are focused on selling contracts at Poly and CCV.

I've been but wasn't concerned with it because I only bought a couple pins and postcards, but I'm going again and plan on buying more this time if applicable.

Does anyone know what if any discounts or perks are available to DVC Owners or those staying Grand Californian when at Disneyland in California?

Cool, I'm hoping being a member since 1991 would mean I'm unrestricted. Its got the old 3 peaks on it still. I get funny looks all the time, I've been a DVC member longer than the majority of the cast members have been alive lol

Cool, I'm hoping being a member since 1991 would mean I'm unrestricted.
Restricted members are those that only have resale points purchased since 4/4/2016.

Its got the old 3 peaks on it still. I get funny looks all the time, I've been a DVC member longer than the majority of the cast members have been alive lol
That card is not valid any longer for discounts. You should have received a new blue card in the mail back in early 2016.

The new cards look like this:
newcard1.jpg

Cool, I'm hoping being a member since 1991 would mean I'm unrestricted. Its got the old 3 peaks on it still. I get funny looks all the time, I've been a DVC member longer than the majority of the cast members have been alive lol

Yep.

And you need to get the new card.

Oh, I have it I just like the old card way better. The new one is to bland for my liking. I just show them my membership info on my phone and I've never had issues in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!