DVC Email check

Yes I did. Waiting until we can afford to add on hopefully in the future with a resale of BWV.

No - how about HH or VB? Are they offering low rates there also?

at least right now anyway - just bought an OKW resale that closed the other day.
Content for now :confused:

Hey NJmouse

We used to live in EHC. Hamburg Ave.

Hot Springs, AR is a big change!

Just wanted to say Hi

Haven't received my Mickey pins from DVC yet, but I did get the email this afternoon!

JudithM....

I got the pins but not the e-mail. That's not a bad trade.

Hang in there on those pins...they're coming.

Is this 8.5% interest rate also for newcomers? We called DVC tonight and left a message. They are calling us back on Tuesday.

I have not sent back my paperwork for my add on yet. Can I have it rewritten with the lower interest rate??? Anyone know??

Still waiting for the pins and I never seem to get the email but I am leaving in twelve days for two weeks, can't wait:wave: :wave: :wave:

We received our new member guidebook, the DVC pins, as well as the e-mail regarding the WLV sale all in the same week. It has been a great DVC week here in California.

We were told the 8.5% rate is only for add-ons that put 50% down and finance for 1 year.

Thanks for posting this --- would you please share more info. Is there a minimum # of points to qualify for this rate??? We're only thinking of 30-50.

kda:

In order to finance, you have to add on at least 50 points, I believe. And then you have to put 50% down and finance for only 1 year to get the reduced 8.5% rate. HTH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter