DVC discount for MNSSHP tickets

MonkeyPants

DIS Veteran
I swear last year I got a discount via DVC on the MNSSHP tickets, but I have searched and searched the mydvc.com site and seen no mention of it. Do they still give a discount to DVC members?

Yes, I just received mine last week, It is a small discount but DVC members do get one:thumbsup2 When I called I was ask for my DVC membership number and the CM applied the discount:goodvibes

The discount is only good for certain nights! Of course the night we chose to go it was not available!

You can find info on the DVC discount for selected MNSSHP nights right here on the DIS:

MNSSHP

Scroll down a bit to see the selected dates and amount of the DVC discount. DVC members can call MS to order the discounted tickets - you'll need to pick the tickets up at will call and show the CM your DVC membership card to get the tickets with the discount.

Do you know if this discount applies to all members in your party?

We would have our family, but also my wife's parents will be staying in a 2BR with us. Since they are going to be on the reservation in the same room can we get them discounted tickets?

Thanks in advance!
Chris

Do you know if this discount applies to all members in your party?

We would have our family, but also my wife's parents will be staying in a 2BR with us. Since they are going to be on the reservation in the same room can we get them discounted tickets?

Thanks in advance!
Chris

when I ordered them last year you could get a discount on either 6 or 8 tickets, cant recall which. I need call them tomorrow and order mine

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price
(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

Passholders can purchase for themselves and up to 3 Guests.
DVC Members can purchase for themselves and up to 5 Guests.

Specially priced tickets must be purchased in ADVANCE and are not available on-site or on the day of the event. All Passholder tickets and DVC Tickets must be picked up at Will Call to validate discount.

Select nights only.
Discounted dates include: Friday 9/14, Thursday 10/4, Tuesday 10/16, Sunday 10/21, Tuesday 10/23, and Friday 11/2.

FYI the DVC discount is the same as if you ordered them in advance through Disney.com.:confused3 One perk to ordering through Disney.com is they mail you your actual ticket. With DVC you have to exchange a voucher at a will call window.

FYI the DVC discount is the same as if you ordered them in advance through Disney.com.:confused3 One perk to ordering through Disney.com is they mail you your actual ticket. With DVC you have to exchange a voucher at a will call window.

No, the discount is less than the advance purchase price. See below.

Also, they do not send you a voucher. They just tell you to pick up your tickets at Will Call (which is any guest services location; even at your resort), although some CMs did send DVC members their tickets instead of making them do will call but I wouldn't count on that.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.

Select nights only. Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except: Friday 9/21, Friday 9/28, Friday 10/05, Friday 10/12, Thursday 10/18, Thursday 10/25, Friday 10/26, and Wednesday 10/31.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

No, the discount is less than the advance purchase price. See below.

Also, they do not send you a voucher. They just tell you to pick up your tickets at Will Call (which is any guest services location; even at your resort), although some CMs did send DVC members their tickets instead of making them do will call but I wouldn't count on that.

Advance Purchase Savings Price (including taxes):
Adult (age 10+) $41.49
Child (age 3-9) $35.10

Advance Purchase available starting May 1, 2007.
Tickets must be purchased at least 1 day prior to event.

Select nights only. Advance ticket savings of $7 per ticket are available for all nights except: Friday 9/21, Friday 9/28, Friday 10/05, Friday 10/12, Thursday 10/18, Thursday 10/25, Friday 10/26, and Wednesday 10/31.

DVC or Passholder Advance Purchase Savings Price
(including taxes):

Adult (age 10+) $38.29
Child (age 3-9) $31.90

No, I'm sorry but your wrong. I purchased an adult ticket for $38.95 and a child ticket for $32.95. The $41.49 you show above includes tax. Does DVC not charge tax?

No, I'm sorry but your wrong. I purchased an adult ticket for $38.95 and a child ticket for $32.95. The $41.49 you show above includes tax. Does DVC not charge tax?

Those prices in my post were quoted to me over the phone for Advance Purchase price and then for the DVC price. They both include taxes.

They are also the prices that are listed on various websites as well like:

Here on the DIS: http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/halloween.htm

At intercot.com: http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp

We are going Sept. 28th. So now matter what I do there is no discount? I have an AP and DVC. What can I do to get a discount?

Thanks, April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter