DVC Call

chaoskids

DIS Veteran
We have an upcoming stay beginning November 2. Received a call today from Member Services asking if we needed any assistance, to add requests etc. We've been members for 15 years. First call like this. Anyone else?

People have posted that it happens from time to time. Don't know if it's prompted by MS or DVD marketing.

:earsboy: Bill

MS are paid by our MF, so DVD marketing shouldn't be able to use CM to do marketing activities, I think.

MS is paid out of the DVCMC, I would think that they can use the CM's for what ever they want. When resale processing slows down my guess is that they are processing the direct sales first and doing resales when they get around to it. Same with the website issues and MS long hold times. DVCMC could hire additional CM's for MS and they could pay for better website uptime and improvements but it would lessen their profit from the DVCMC collected fees. For 2017 they collected $35,856,982 in just management fees.

:earsboy: Bill

We have an upcoming stay beginning November 2. Received a call today from Member Services asking if we needed any assistance, to add requests etc. We've been members for 15 years. First call like this. Anyone else?
I got that call for my September trip also. First time I have ever had a call like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter