DVC AP - upgrade from package?

sethschroeder

DIS Veteran
I was looking at doing the Dining Package for this summer (when I was supposed to take a summer of Disney) as pricing comes out favorable for cash and this would be our "Character Meal Tour" for our girls who will be 7 and 5 (perfect timing before the oldest possibly starts thinking princesses are for "babies" hahaha).

My question is can you upgrade the tickets to the AP? Would we get full MSRP value or is there some discounted rate the tickets fall under that they are not worth as much?

We let our APs expire back in January as we were going to take a year off Disney possibly.

Yeah, they would apply the full value of your tickets towards the annual passes. We just did this back in Feb.

My question is can you upgrade the tickets to the AP? Would we get full MSRP value or is there some discounted rate the tickets fall under that they are not worth as much?
You can upgrade. The value of the tickets will be equal to what WDW sold that same ticket on the date you booked your package. If there has been a price increase since then you will pay the difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter