DVC Annual Pass - Renewal Certificate??

MarkerMouse

Earning My Ears
In MyDisneyExperience I have a DVC Annual Pass - Renewal Certificate that says it expires December 31, 2030. This came from renewing my annual pass a while back and never getting to return to use it. So it's an unused renewal.

Is this good for anything? Can it still be used?

In MyDisneyExperience I have a DVC Annual Pass - Renewal Certificate that says it expires December 31, 2030. This came from renewing my annual pass a while back and never getting to return to use it. So it's an unused renewal.

Is this good for anything? Can it still be used?
I think you are in luck.....I was reading about annual passes and vouchers yesterday and those that expire in 2030 are good until then. You can activate it at guest services in the park and it will run for a full year. Many people purchased multiple vouchers at one time with the intent of locking in to a lower cost and they start when activated.

This past April we went to guest services with 5 park hopper tickets that were not used fully back in 1999 ant they all had 3 days remaining on them and were honored.

Since it sounds like it's been more than 30 days since your actual AP expired, they will most likely apply the amount paid for that renewal towards a new ticket purchase of equal or greater cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter