Dumpster view, here we come!

laughinplace199

<font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><
I just found out that our wait list for VWL came through! :cool1: We recently booked a "last minute" trip for Aug and all that was available for our dates was SSR. I really wanted to stay at either BWV, BCV, or VWL, so I asked to be placed on the wait list for any of those resorts (nothing wrong with SSR, just wanted a smaller resort for this trip since we won't be renting a car).

We stayed at VWL one other time and got the dumpster view, so I'm prepared if we get it again. Actually, the view didn't bother us at all and I won't care if we get it again. I'm just glad that we're able to take this extra trip this year! :woohoo:

When we got home from our April trip, DD8 said she missed Disney so much that she had "home away from home" sickness. I'll admit, I did too. So glad we found a cure for it!

Cpongratulations! I agree that just being at VWL is wonderful!

Bobbi:goodvibes

We stayed at VWL one other time and got the dumpster view, so I'm prepared if we get it again. Actually, the view didn't bother us at all and I won't care if we get it again. I'm just glad that we're able to take this extra trip this year! :woohoo:

Dumpster view maybe... but it's a rustic VWL dumpster view.

It makes all the difference in the world. :wizard:

Maybe you will get lucky and get the dumpster with the bear for some entertainment. :goodvibes

Enjoy the extra trip!

Have a wonderful trip to our most favorite resort in the World. And here is some Moose Dust in hopes you dont get that dumpster view;)

Thanks for kind replies everyone and jimmytammy, thanks for the moose dust! We're just thrilled to be going back so soon and to be staying at VWL (I love this resort!). I knew fellow DISers and DVCers could relate! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter