Duffy

Malin

Mouseketeer
So Duffy is the Disney Bear that has a huge following at Tokyo Disney Sea and is in fact so popular that its quite common to see Guest walking around the park holding a Duffy Bear. He's located in the Cape Cod area of the park where Guest can purchase a large selection of Duffy merchandise including new costumes each month. Duffy is also available for Meet & Greets, although the lines do stay long for most of the day. I'm hoping others will be able to share pictures in the upcoming months but until than here is a picture of what the bear looks like, notice his Mickey shaped patterns on his face.

PB230041.jpg

For those of you who went to TDR and brought home a Duffy bear like I did, but did not get him a costume, my husband and I found out that the bear outfits from Build A Bear fit him!

My husband got him a great navy/sailor uniform for Christmas. He looks so cute! The hat doesn't work too well on him, but the pants and top fit perfectly. I'll try to post a picture later.

Here's a picture of Duffy with some Japanese fans at Cape Cod in Tokyo DisneySEA. Note the lady has her Duffy bear with her.

ry%3D400

I am SO jealous of this... I bought the Disney Bear (now Duffy) when it first appeared in WDW. He is my favorite stuffed animal and I take him everywhere. I love how much of a big deal he has become there- I wish I could go meet him!

Does anyone know the prices of the Duffy Bear? For All the different sizes?

I believe the medium size bear that I saw most people carrying around was around was Y3800. There is a huge Duffy bear that's about the size of an average adult's torso and I was scared to look at the price tag.

The small posable Duffy with magnetic feet and hands was around Y1200, and the keychain/phone charm Duffy was also Y1200.

There is also a Duffy shaped bag that is larger than the keychain/phone charm, but smaller than the Y3800 bear, and he cost Y2600. Duffy's stomach is hollow and you can stuff him with your keys, phone, etc.

I'll post pics of all 3 soon. Yes, while I was at TDS, I was compelled by the NEED to have EVERYTHING Duffy. I swear they either put something in the water or hide subliminal messages in the music!

I was in DisneySea on Saturday June 12th. To get into the Duffy store we had to get "passes" that were good for a specific time. It was incredibly busy. I bought two small Duffy bears for keychains. I wanted to get a bigger bear but it was about $42 CND for one.

About 1 in every 3 people had something with Duffy in their arms. I love the "Photo Spots" for your Duffy bear. It was cute watching the little kids get excited to take a photo of their Duffy.

I'm so excited Duffy finally made it to WDW. Now I just gotta get over to TDL with him to blend better when I carry him around...

Photo0110FourBySix.jpg

I want one of the Shellie May bears. Does anyone here know if she only comes in the 5" size? I'd love to get one and take her on my cruise next April. Trouble is, one can't buy her in the States....sigh...

I want one of the Shellie May bears. Does anyone here know if she only comes in the 5" size? I'd love to get one and take her on my cruise next April. Trouble is, one can't buy her in the States....sigh...

She comes in different sizes. I'm not sure on the measurements but there's the keychain sized ones, regular teddy bear size and there might be a size up from that I'm not 100% sure. Can't remember.

I'm going to answer my own question - ha ha!

She does come in the 17" size that is the most common size for Duffy.

I'm still hoping to get one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter