DTD & world of disney store

RADOPT

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know what time the world of disney closes? We will be at DL in 3 weeks and I was hoping to get over to the store after my daughter goes to sleep so I could get her something disney for her birthday.

If DL closes at 8 WOD closes at 10 (WOD never closes before 10). If DL is open until 10 WOD closes at midnight. WOD very rarely closes after midnight even if DL is open until midnight or later. So during the week off peak 10, weekends are alwasy midnight, and during the week peak times is midnight. I think 3 weeks from now is still considered peak spring break but don't quote me on that.

WOD employees work 2 hours after closing, so if you get in right at closing you can still do your shopping, but most of the registers will close and most CMs will be tidying up.

When we only had one car and my daughter and I stayed late at DL, if Howard was working, we would enter WOD just before closing and walk around the store for an hour. Then we would leave and go sit in the Grand Californian and wait for him to get off at 2 am. Our daughter would be asleep and we would then go to the car together. No one ever told me I had to leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter