DtD closure dates looking to be 6/2 ESPN, 6/17 everything else?

gottalovepluto

DIS Veteran
DIS article http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/downtown-disney-businesses-to-close-earlier-than-expected/ they're trying to peace together stuff on their own here but I still think it's worth a heads up for those going mid-late June. Their info is based on conversations with servers at ESPN for that date, and they're using the DL calendar hours for the RFC, SBUX, Earl and Alamo. That calendar is known to not update this far out though, has anyone else heard/seen anything more substantive?

Whoa!
I guess I had not realized this was coming! Will all of downtown Disney be demolished? I’m sad to think we won’t have time to shop in those fun downtown Disney style stores on our vacation next month.

Whoa!
I guess I had not realized this was coming! Will all of downtown Disney be demolished? I’m sad to think we won’t have time to shop in those fun downtown Disney style stores on our vacation next month.
No all of did is not being demolished. the restaurants and places gottalovepluto mentioned are I think the only ones or most. It is only a section that is making room for a new hotel.

Whoa!
Basically everything between the LEGO store and the Disneyland hotel is going. So the secondary Starbucks, the dvc sales office, Alamo(moving to paradise pier hotel), espn zone, rainforest cafe, early of sandwich, and the amc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter