Drop off spot for solo trip to Epcot

crazylena

Earning My Ears
I'm traveling with my hubby in a couple of weeks to Florida and on one of the days I plan to take a solo trip to Epcot. He's going to drop me off and come back and get me when he's done.
My question is do any of you know where he would do that at Epcot? I thought I saw something about where the buses go. What part do we enter at the parking area? I would appreciate the advice if you can. This will be my 1st time to go solo at a Disney park so I'm a little nervous. Last year I did it over at Sea World and really enjoyed my day so I'm hoping it will be another good trip. :)

I'm traveling with my hubby in a couple of weeks to Florida and on one of the days I plan to take a solo trip to Epcot. He's going to drop me off and come back and get me when he's done.
My question is do any of you know where he would do that at Epcot? I thought I saw something about where the buses go. What part do we enter at the parking area? I would appreciate the advice if you can. This will be my 1st time to go solo at a Disney park so I'm a little nervous. Last year I did it over at Sea World and really enjoyed my day so I'm hoping it will be another good trip. :)
Your husband could drop you off at Disney's Beach Club Resort. From there it's a short walk to the Epcot International Gateway entrance which is nearest to France in the World Showcase. Have fun!

Your husband could drop you off at Disney's Beach Club Resort. From there it's a short walk to the Epcot International Gateway entrance which is nearest to France in the World Showcase. Have fun!
I agree, it's a nice walk over to the Beach Club Resort and a much better spot for a pickup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter