Driving to MK for morning EMH ... issues at TTC?

Mickey & Minnie Mom

DIS Veteran
Scenario ...

Arriving at MK Friday morning after staying offsite Thursday night.

Have a reservation for ASMovies Friday night so want to take advantage of morning EMH at MK (8-9 am).

Have already completed online check in, have MagicBands and tickets are attached in MDE account.

My understanding is once parked at TTC, will need to enter the Resort Monorail line (showing MB) to get to MK and enter for EMH. All other guests are being held at ferry and express monorail gates until regular park opening.

Has anyone had a problem doing this lately? If denied access, do you suggest walking over to Poly and accessing monorail that way? Although I haven't been since new security procedures have been put in place, I understand this might have them doing bag check twice but better than not getting to EMH in time.

Appreciate any help you can provide to pass along to friends about to visit. We usually stay onsite but don't do morning EMH so I'm not sure I'm giving the correct advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter