Drive to WDW in winter with camper???

sillyminny

Love Disney World. Love Survivor and Idol shows as
Anyone ever done this to WDW or Disney Land? With three kids and a fifth wheel in a truck? Wondering if it worked out ok...Thanks for ANY input!

We went down at the end of March with our tent trailer. We didn't camp till we hit Florida and we had a heater as it was still cool at night. Of course a 5th wheel would be different. When are you thinking of going?
I wouldn't think any campgrounds would be open in the northern states in the middle of winter. We hit some pretty nasty weather on the way down.

Driving from Wpg to Orlando is not my idea of a holiday but my dh has mentioned this. I am against it and you have confirmed my fears. You are now my friend!!! Heh heh!:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earseek:

camping at Disneyworld was very relaxing. We were there for 10 days and had a 7 day pass. We didn't feel the rush that you have when you stay at the resorts. It was really nice.
I would suggest you go when the weather is a little warmer and you can use the campgrounds on the way down.
Good luck in whatever you decide!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter