Drinks at monorail resorts

Dano1182

DIS Veteran
We will be at Grand Floridian

Where are good places to have a drink there and at the other monorail resorts?

My favourite by far is Trader Sams. I love the patio there at night as well to watch the fireworks while sipping some tasty concoctions.

Also like Geyser Point for chilling by the water.

We love Mizner's at GF especially if the band is playing. I've read good things about Trader Sam's too and hope to hit that on the next trip.

I love Mizner's at the GF *and* the little bar at Narcoossee's (ps, get dessert too). Trader Sams and the Polynesian is good. The bar in The Wave is good. If you're a DVC member try the Top of the World lounge at the Contemporary.

The Wave at CR. GREAT lounge.

Also the bar at California Grill.

And no good Disney trip is complete without a stop at Tambu Lounge at Poly.

contemp/BLT-
Top of the World Lounge
Outer Rim
The Wave Lounge
Cali Grill bar

poly-
Tambu Lounge
trader sam's

Don't know about GF

pool bars are good too

Not on monorail, but WL has the Artist Point lounge....what's it called, Territory. And pool bar.

Thinking about doing monorail crawl on my first night coming up. I will be there a night before DH arrives so may just do crawl as solo.

Trader Sam is a very fun place, ordering a few few specialty coctails trigger special effects and interactions with the CM. It's a must do at least once, but it can be quite loud and after a while the novelty can wear off.

Trader Sam is a very fun place, ordering a few few specialty coctails trigger special effects and interactions with the CM. It's a must do at least once, but it can be quite loud and after a while the novelty can wear off.

And pricey..... The deck is nice to relax on though and listen to some live music.

First, (since you're at GF) you gotta grab a drink at Mizner's Lounge while the band is playing (if you like wine, go to the Citricos lounge, great selection).

Next, you should go to Poly (walk or monorail) and grab drinks at Trader Sams and Tambu Lounge.

Finally, monorail to Contemporary and get drinks at Outer Rim and watch the fireworks from Top of the World Lounge.

contemp/BLT-
Top of the World Lounge
Outer Rim
The Wave Lounge
Cali Grill bar

poly-
Tambu Lounge
trader sam's

Don't know about GF

pool bars are good too

Not on monorail, but WL has the Artist Point lounge....what's it called, Territory. And pool bar.

Thinking about doing monorail crawl on my first night coming up. I will be there a night before DH arrives so may just do crawl as solo.
When are you going? We will be there soon too :)

how busy is it to just go to the bar at cali grill? ist here a chance of being "shut out" and can you order food there too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts