Drink stations

Jmmdls1

Earning My Ears
are there drink stations and a drink cup similar to at Disneyworld? My husband is a huge Coke Zero drinker and I’m trying to figure out whether to buy soda for the room or if there is a drink package.

They had 3 drink stations the last time I was there. It’s the same process as WDW with the refillable mug so your husband will be all set!

Here's what the mugs look like.

how to screenshot on windows

Last edited:
they do have coke zero, but might only be at the stations at ulu cafe and ama ama.

you can also get hot coacoa (have to go to ulu cafe cashier and ask with your mug)

much cheaper to buy soda for your room...but the mugs and 3 drink stations are convenient...and the mugs do make for nice souvenirs.

they do have coke zero, but might only be at the stations at ulu cafe and ama ama.

you can also get hot coacoa (have to go to ulu cafe cashier and ask with your mug)

much cheaper to buy soda for your room...but the mugs and 3 drink stations are convenient...and the mugs do make for nice souvenirs.

Coke Zero is available at the Lava Shack drink station, too. I do wish they’d put some drink stations in the hotel towers too so you could easily refill when you’re in your room.

We purchased the refillable mugs and had no issue finding Coke Zero. I thought the refill stations were pretty convenient, which is why we bought the mugs. We never buy them at Disney World. The refill stations were convenient on pool days, and we would fill them up before heading back to the room at night as well.

The only soda my husband drinks is coke zero and we had no problem getting it... Was definitely nice to get a quick cold drink rather than heading back to your room, or having a warm drink...

Is there anything besides soda at the refillable stations? I would love to see sparkling flavored water like I can get at the DVC Member Lounge in Epcot.

Is there anything besides soda at the refillable stations? I would love to see sparkling flavored water like I can get at the DVC Member Lounge in Epcot.
Powerade, and I think there was Icedtea & lemonade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter