• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dress Code on Backstage Magic??

lakerz5

"but I wanna go on my cruise now...."
Just a quick question for anyone who has been on the Backstage Magic Tour......did you need nicer clothing for some of the dinners or was it all casual? The teens would prefer jeans, but I could pack khakis or some black pants and nicer shirts if there are some nicer dinners to attend...what did the adults wear in the evening?

thanks!:)

Just a quick question for anyone who has been on the Backstage Magic Tour......did you need nicer clothing for some of the dinners or was it all casual? The teens would prefer jeans, but I could pack khakis or some black pants and nicer shirts if there are some nicer dinners to attend...what did the adults wear in the evening?

thanks!:)

Casual is fine, jeans are good for the teens.

Thanks for the tip! They have cancelled the Jim Henson Tour and the Jimmy Kimmel Live segments due to the holidays..at least we will be dressed appropriately...we are hope that there is no rain. I am packing the rain ponchos we purchased last summer from WDW:)

thanks again Tozzie

At the welcome dinner it was jeans and a casual shirt. My first Backstage Magic tour people came with Disney shirts. It was very Disney. This list time, it was jeans and nice casual shirt/blouse.

For the farewell dinner, know that you will be going into the park afterwards. There will not be a whole lot of time to go back to the room to change and get back into the park.

Wondering what they will have for you in place of the two you mentioned. It will be GREAT no matter what! Enjoy your trip! You have wonderful guides! They are fun and will take care of you.

We are looking forward to the trip! We have a minus 11 windchill at the moment:scared1:

The official letter states that we will tour Kodak Theatre (Academy Awards) and Prospect Studios (Grey's Anatomy & General Hospital) instead and that at some point we will get VIP tix to the El Capitan showing of Disney's A Christmas Carol...We think there will be something for all the ages in our family:)

Thanks for the tips! So appreciated:flower3:

Thanks for the tip! They have cancelled the Jim Henson Tour and the Jimmy Kimmel Live segments due to the holidays..at least we will be dressed appropriately...we are hope that there is no rain. I am packing the rain ponchos we purchased last summer from WDW:)

thanks again Tozzie

You will be dressed fine, I went in June so wore capri's because those are what I am most comfortable in. It is a great tour, bring the rain ponchos but we got them from ABD one afternoon when it rained. That is a bummer about Jim Henson studios. I enjoyed that but I am sure they have other things planned for a Magical Vacation.

You will be dressed fine, I went in June so wore capri's because those are what I am most comfortable in. It is a great tour, bring the rain ponchos but we got them from ABD one afternoon when it rained. That is a bummer about Jim Henson studios. I enjoyed that but I am sure they have other things planned for a Magical Vacation.

I hope the cancellations are due only to the holidays and will be back once the holdays are over. I think they were two of my favorite parts of the tour.
And if anybody sees Jimmy Kimmel's Uncle Frank, be sure to say hello. He's quite a character.

Casual all the way!!!

I brought dress pants and a button down shirt and they never left the suitcase. Jeans, shorts and t-shirts are the rule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter