DREAM show schedule for December 4-8

lornak

DIS Veteran
Can anyone comment on the show schedule for an upcoming sailing on the DREAM (Dec 4-8)? Now that the new Beauty and the Beast show has started I am wondering which night we will see each show? Any insight would be appreciated!! TIA! :)

The show schedule for this week's cruise is Monday - Golden Mickeys, Tuesday - Magic with Mike Super, Wednesday - Beauty and the Beast, Thursday - Believe.

Pirate night is usually night 3.
So they had beauty and the beast on the pirate night? Right now I have Remy booked for my pirate night but I definitely don’t want to miss that show. I’m sailing concierge, would it be possible after getting on the ship and finding out when the show will be to move my Remy night?

So they had beauty and the beast on the pirate night? Right now I have Remy booked for my pirate night but I definitely don’t want to miss that show. I’m sailing concierge, would it be possible after getting on the ship and finding out when the show will be to move my Remy night?
Well, it's on night 2 on the 3 night cruise and that's Beauty & the Beast show night, also. And, in the past, the 4 night cruise had pirate night on night 3. Don't know whether it's still the same, but my best guess is it is.

Chances are you'll be able to move your Remy reservation once onboard.

Pirate night is night 3 of our cruise. Not sure about BaTB show. I would email shoreside if this could cause issue with your Remy. Shoreside has been super helpful for my planning. I bet they can tell you show schedule.

Yes you can do everything there...find out the nights for various shows/themes, and change Remy. We have never seen Remy close to full on our past few sailings on any night. YMMV, but I'm betting you'll get to make the change you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!