Drawing Classes

3babiesmom

Mouseketeer
With all the great new attractions being introduced over the next couple of years, has anyone heard of them bringing back the drawing classes?

I know the Art of Animation does them in their lobby but I was looking more for the type that was in Hollywood Studios a few years ago.

Even WDWNT hasn't mentioned it, which means there basically isn't a rumor about its return

The DBF and I are planning on going to AoA during our break day to attend their small drawing class. I believe it's near the lobby and they do it about once an hour. We missed out on the classes at the building in DHS so we really wanted to do something, and seeing as this is the only option...

I read that the Art of Animation drawing classes were at 11, 2 and 5pm, but I can't find a schedule anywhere to confirm this. We are going to Fort Wilderness in a couple of weeks, and I am trying to plan our trip to include a drawing class. Does anyone know where I can find confirmation of the times? Thank you.

I read that the Art of Animation drawing classes were at 11, 2 and 5pm, but I can't find a schedule anywhere to confirm this. We are going to Fort Wilderness in a couple of weeks, and I am trying to plan our trip to include a drawing class. Does anyone know where I can find confirmation of the times? Thank you.

No clue, I think there's a Facebook page though dedicated to it. I'll try to find it and link you.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtofAnimationDrawingClass/

Here's the fan page dedicated to it. I've been meaning to message them about times but keep forgetting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!