• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

downtown disney hotels

jhayfla

Earning My Ears
which hotel is the best choice in downtown disney and how long does it take to get to the parks on their shuttle service i heard the best western wasn't that nice has anyone stayed there

My cousin told me that the best deal through Mousesavers was the Hotel Royal Plaza. Has anyone stayed there??

As far as the shuttle service is concerned the same bus stops at all the DD hotels, so it really doesn't matter which one you stay at other than what you want to pay for your room. You might consider how much time you'll spend at downtown disney if you want to walk there from your hotel.

As far as the shuttle service is concerned the same bus stops at all the DD hotels, so it really doesn't matter which one you stay at other than what you want to pay for your room. You might consider how much time you'll spend at downtown disney if you want to walk there from your hotel. I've stayed at Grosvenor and didn't care for it. I'm trying the Marriott this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter