Dopey Shenanigans! A Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend TR (Completed-videos added)

Great medal pics and recap! I always enjoy following along!! Congrats on Dopey! I’m still on the fence....hopefully 2020?

I’ll be heading back soon too! Dark side and again for W&D. I think we just missed each other at HH dis meet but maybe at W&D. Room is booked for marathon 2019 so the probability is good that we’ll get to say :wave2: at some point!

Have a great rest of your semester!

Thanks! 2020 is definitely a maybe for me.

Yeah hopefully we do get to meet soon!

Thanks for sharing your adventures! Looking forward to future TR's :)

Thanks!

Great TR. So jealous of your spring break trip! It's always so much more exciting when you know what your next trip will be!

I hope to one day do the Dopey Challenge!! Thanks for doing this report and last year's, too, those are the first Dopey experiences I read about! I'm excited for you to get the chance to do the Wine and Dine, and of course head down for Spring Break!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the reports :)

I love your TR and your pictures are amazing.
Looks like we are going to just miss each other in March would have liked to say hello.
DIS meets are the best :goodvibes

I hope to one day do the Dopey Challenge!! Thanks for doing this report and last year's, too, those are the first Dopey experiences I read about! I'm excited for you to get the chance to do the Wine and Dine, and of course head down for Spring Break!! I'll be anxiously awaiting the reports :)

Dopey is an awesome experience! Thank you for reading along!

I love your TR and your pictures are amazing.
Looks like we are going to just miss each other in March would have liked to say hello.
DIS meets are the best :goodvibes

Thanks! That sucks that we will just miss each other. Maybe another time!

Great trip report and congrats on completing the Dopey Challenge! Can’t wait to follow your next trip report!

Such a fun TR! You make marathon weekend look like so much fun. Had hoped to do at least a runDisney race next year, but I kind of pushed it with taking time off work for WDW this year. Next year I have a trip booked the weekend before marathon weekend and it kills me I can’t extend it to include a race. Oh well, enjoy spring break and wine and dine! Congratulations again!

Such a fun TR! You make marathon weekend look like so much fun. Had hoped to do at least a runDisney race next year, but I kind of pushed it with taking time off work for WDW this year. Next year I have a trip booked the weekend before marathon weekend and it kills me I can’t extend it to include a race. Oh well, enjoy spring break and wine and dine! Congratulations again!
Thanks! I hope you get to runDisney soon!

Great report. I'm very impressed with the dopey challenge. Congrats.

I'm now going back and forth between the 10k and the half myself. I've never done a 10k but I'm up to 5 miles in one hour with my training so I wonder that if I keep going....

But a half seems really intimidating to me.

Guess it's something I'll have to decide on by April.

Great report. I'm very impressed with the dopey challenge. Congrats.

I'm now going back and forth between the 10k and the half myself. I've never done a 10k but I'm up to 5 miles in one hour with my training so I wonder that if I keep going....

But a half seems really intimidating to me.

Guess it's something I'll have to decide on by April.
Thanks!

You can do whatever you want with the training. A couple years ago I would have never thought I'd run a marathon.

Great trip report @rteetz! I enjoyed all of your medal pictures in MK! It was also great seeing you again. I’m looking forward to any future trip reports that you write.

Thanks for sharing your Dopey experience, and congrats (again) on finishing!

Two trips coming up ... color me jealous. I was thinking of doing Wine & Dine, but now I'm not so sure. I'm definitely (assuming I can get the vacation days, which shouldn't be a problem) doing Marathon Weekend, so if you're back for anything next year, I'll see you then!

Thanks for sharing your Dopey experience, and congrats (again) on finishing!

Two trips coming up ... color me jealous. I was thinking of doing Wine & Dine, but now I'm not so sure. I'm definitely (assuming I can get the vacation days, which shouldn't be a problem) doing Marathon Weekend, so if you're back for anything next year, I'll see you then!
Thanks for following along!

I am excited to try Wine and Dine. Not sure if I can swing WDW Weekend again. I did throw around the idea of possibly a no parks Goofy trip. Still not sure. I really want to go to D23 in July. So many options and not enough money...

I am excited to try Wine and Dine. Not sure if I can swing WDW Weekend again. I did throw around the idea of possibly a no parks Goofy trip. Still not sure. I really want to go to D23 in July. So many options and not enough money...

Yeah, I get that. That's the problem with life: all the fun stuff costs too much money.
I hope you get to go to D23, though - that would be awesome!

Congrats on the Dopey Challenge!! Great Trip Report. We had to miss our annual WDW trip after making it six years in a row, due to our son starting college last fall. Looking forward to going back this December. Following along with your trip makes it feel like we were almost there. Thanks.

Congrats on the Dopey Challenge!! Great Trip Report. We had to miss our annual WDW trip after making it six years in a row, due to our son starting college last fall. Looking forward to going back this December. Following along with your trip makes it feel like we were almost there. Thanks.
Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter