Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

When you are in the app, look in upper left corner for an icon that looks like a persons head and tap it. This should bring up your account ( might ask you to login first). Once logged in scroll down to memberships & passes, tap the arrow and the next screen will let you put in your dvc member number. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I saw that in the MDE app (but I could not add my number). I logged in with my husbands account and dvc is listed for him, but no discounts show up in the shop disney parks app. :(

Thanks. I saw that in the MDE app (but I could not add my number). I logged in with my husbands account and dvc is listed for him, but no discounts show up in the shop disney parks app. :(

Have you put an item in your cart (like a T-shirt) and then gone to checkout? For me the discount doesn’t show until I go to check out and have logged into my account.

I'm hopeful, but am emotionally preparing myself to go to ebay on this one ... should probably prepare my bank account too!pooh:

Still no Winnie bags on the app or website......it does appear from some photos on eBay that people are buying in person.

Still no Winnie bags on the app or website......it does appear from some photos on eBay that people are buying in person.

I just saw a post in one of the Disney Facebook groups that I follow which said that they were released at Disney Springs today and the online release has been pushed to later this month. I wish I had known that. I checked online multiple times last night.

I just saw a post in one of the Disney Facebook groups that I follow which said that they were released at Disney Springs today and the online release has been pushed to later this month. I wish I had known that. I checked online multiple times last night.

thanks for posting! I too have checked multiple times so guess I can quit for now! Sometimes eBay gives me a percentage off coupon for an item and then I will use on a Disney dooney which for me makes the price more palatable especially if I like the placement.

thanks for posting! I too have checked multiple times so guess I can quit for now! Sometimes eBay gives me a percentage off coupon for an item and then I will use on a Disney dooney which for me makes the price more palatable especially if I like the placement.
Placement is so important to me!
Whenever I shop for WDW Dooney's at the parks, I always feel sorry for the other customers around me because I take so long comparing multiple items of the same style!:sad2:

Thanks for the update!

On the subject of the newly released Winnie the Pooh bags....while looking on eBay looking at what’s for sale I click on a listing for a tote. There are 5 totes left and 20 sold! 20 sold.....???? I am sure that this person had others with them when they went to buy totes to resale as I can’t imagine Disney springs store would really let someone buy 20 bags!

I am hoping that Winnie shows up on the Disney store or app at the end of the month as others have reported ....

Wow, that's crazy :scared: I see people do that all the time where I work, but it's online orders though. We can always tell if someone is ordering something to sell on ebay due to the big quantities they order. The ebay seller I bought my Cinderella satchel from only had 2 of it though.

I belong to a social media group that uses personal shoppers, and two of them had their Disney APs voided over the Pooh bags. So it sounds like Disney might get serious about the mass reselling business.

I belong to a social media group that uses personal shoppers, and two of them had their Disney APs voided over the Pooh bags. So it sounds like Disney might get serious about the mass reselling business.

Good for Disney! Don’t get me wrong...buying a couple of bags is something several of us do (one for us and one for a friend and/or yes maybe sell the extra one on eBay) it is when I see someone buying multiples and so is the friend and/or spouse with them that everyone else in line knows they are a resell business. Almost every year at wine and food I see this happening and glad to see Disney maybe stepping in to stop the 20 bags per person.

When new bags are released I would like to see Disney limit it to two bags per style and then once the bags have been out for awhile on site, on app, and on website then lift the limit.

Run...don’t walk to the Disney store website if you want the new Winnie bags! As of 9 am cst they had the bags. Bags were also listed on the app BUT...in store only and already showing out of stock. The downside for me is the disney store website doesn’t take the dvc discount so had to pay the list price :scared:

I was able to grab a wallet and a purse off of the app at around 4:00 AM. Now I just have to hope that they don’t cancel the order lol
I knew I should have gotten up really early to look on the app so I could use my dvc discount....:headache:

I was able (I think!) to get a wallet on the disneystore website. Couldn't use any discounts of course, but I did have some Chase Disney Visa points that helped out a little bit. Hoping we all get our orders fulfilled and perfect placement of our favorite characters! pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter