Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

They've got the Madam Leota Shopper bag they were selling last year back again, and it's less than half price!!!

new dooney sketch backpack online and on app where 20% AP discount applies. has anyone tried this one yet? sure is quiet here...... crickets........

View attachment 328877 The AK tote has arrived! Love the new somewhat smaller shape from previous dooney totes and the slip pocket on the back. Lady Lana Isobel also pictured looks sad as I told her she could not chew on it!:rotfl2:
omg this is the very best pic ever!!! landy lana isobel is so beautiful!!!!! congrats on your tote. i carried the exact same bag today. i was volunteering at the library and my co-volunteer and friend complimented me on it. she picked up the tote and said it was such a great size, not as bulky as the larger ones. she now wants one : ) still cannot get over this photo. absolutely love lady lana! is she a greyhound?

omg this is the very best pic ever!!! landy lana isobel is so beautiful!!!!! congrats on your tote. i carried the exact same bag today. i was volunteering at the library and my co-volunteer and friend complimented me on it. she picked up the tote and said it was such a great size, not as bulky as the larger ones. she now wants one : ) still cannot get over this photo. absolutely love lady lana! is she a greyhound?

Thanks so much and Yes Lana and our other two are all retired racing Greyhounds we adopted. She is so smart!

Thanks so much and Yes Lana and our other two are all retired racing Greyhounds we adopted. She is so smart!
i love her!!!!!! she looks so alert and beautiful. larger than i thought a greyhound would be. she is gorgeous! how much do greyhounds like this usually weigh? ( sorry to lana if this question is too personal lol) can't get over how gorgeous she is : ) ps, i just figured out your screen name. duh..... that took me a while : )

i love her!!!!!! she looks so alert and beautiful. larger than i thought a greyhound would be. she is gorgeous! how much do greyhounds like this usually weigh? ( sorry to lana if this question is too personal lol) can't get over how gorgeous she is : )

Lana says she does not mind the weight questions :-) Lana ( 4 1/2) and her sister Nova (9 1/2) are both about 65 lbs and brother Cardinal (10) is 78 lbs. as with human children we have taught our fur kids stranger danger as I do worry about someone taking my pretty girl.

Lana says she does not mind the weight questions :-) Lana ( 4 1/2) and her sister Nova (9 1/2) are both about 65 lbs and brother Cardinal (10) is 78 lbs. as with human children we have taught our fur kids stranger danger as I do worry about someone taking my pretty girl.
so cool, and yes good to teach stranger danger : ) thanks for posting and info : )

Holy canoli that is a gorgeous dog!

It also warms my heart to see that you adopted them :) What a wonderful life they must have there with you!

Thank you so much !:love: They have truly blessed our lives and we often say they adopted us. DH would tell you my two greatest loves are my Greyhounds and of course Disney Dooney Bourke,:cheer2:

new dooney sketch backpack online and on app where 20% AP discount applies. has anyone tried this one yet? sure is quiet here...... crickets........
I would be interested, but two weeks ago a friend finally picked up the Mary Poppins satchel for me, then I just spent a week at DL where I finally chose the placement on my black leather sketch satchel, but resisted the Lady and the Tramp bags, and now I’m at Aulani, where they have some gorgeous items (I have already indulged a bit)...

So that sketch backpack is gonna have to wait.

I would be interested, but two weeks ago a friend finally picked up the Mary Poppins satchel for me, then I just spent a week at DL where I finally chose the placement on my black leather sketch satchel, but resisted the Lady and the Tramp bags, and now I’m at Aulani, where they have some gorgeous items (I have already indulged a bit)...

So that sketch backpack is gonna have to wait.

Have fun at Aulani!

Does anyone know if they’re still selling the Star Wars The Last Jedi Dooney’s in Park or at Disney Springs?

We’ll be at MK and DHS on Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday. I’m really hoping they’ve still got them because I managed to get 2 of The Force Awakens ones but the Rogue One ones had sold out before we went last year.

I can’t download the App and check myself because I’m from the UK.

C786B2E3-6800-4DB0-BFED-866A5BBC4536.png
Does anyone know if they’re still selling the Star Wars The Last Jedi Dooney’s in Park or at Disney Springs?

We’ll be at MK and DHS on Tuesday and Epcot on Wednesday. I’m really hoping they’ve still got them because I managed to get 2 of The Force Awakens ones but the Rogue One ones had sold out before we went last year.

I can’t download the App and check myself because I’m from the UK.

This is the only star wars print I found on the app and it didn’t show up as available at the Park but don’t take that as a certainty since I am in Texas and it may not show stores at the park since the app knows I am not there. Have a great holiday. Cheers!

Last edited:
Ahh thank you so much for looking for me! Really appreciate it!

That’s exactly the one I want so fingers crossed I can find it somewhere :) Thanks!

Beautiful dog! I LOVE that you adopt! We adopt hard to place kitties ... I always say, "Rescue is my favorite breed!"
I finally gave up on the Shop Parks App and bought an AK 20th Mini Barlow off ebay. The mark-up wasn't too bad (I missed the 20% off day:() and I really like the placement. Since I'm a kitty girl, I wanted lots of prominent cheetah and tiger Mickey heads.

Beautiful dog! I LOVE that you adopt! We adopt hard to place kitties ... I always say, "Rescue is my favorite breed!"

Love love love this! I like you :) lol

When I adopted two of my cats, they had been at the shelter longer than any of the others. They were on the bottom row of cages and I didn’t even see them, but as I walked by, one of them (Earl) reached out and grabbed my pant leg. They were so desperate to get out of there. But they are living happily ever after now :)

Sorry, didn’t mean to get off topic but I like animals more than I like most people and it makes me happy to see others out there like you and @Gryhndmom who are giving chances to the ones who may have slipped through the cracks paw:

I finally gave up on the Shop Parks App and bought an AK 20th Mini Barlow off ebay. The mark-up wasn't too bad (I missed the 20% off day:() and I really like the placement. Since I'm a kitty girl, I wanted lots of prominent cheetah and tiger Mickey heads.

I feel your pain. I also gave up on the Park app; my order was canceled twice. I bit the bullet and bought the Mini Barlow on eBay. Unfortunately, I paid more than I wanted to, considering my AP would have given me 20% off on the app. But, I have my bag and am happy with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!