Doing Disney With A 5 Year Old That Is Scared of Rides.

myasma

Mouseketeer
Yes, you read correctly. I going to Disney with my nephew who does not like any rides that does not involve cars or a race track. How are we going to do this? Well first let me tell you a little about the cast and our trip.

Me: Shardai.

shardai.jpg

I have been to Disney three times before and this will be my fourth time. I love going. This trip will be very bitter sweet. My DD, MyaRose loved Disney and was able to go twice before she passed. Mya battled Cancer very courageously (sp?) for a year and a half but sadly was not able to beat her disease. Our first time going was with MAW and our second time going was a second special wish trip that involved some loving DIS members. I wrote about both our trips on the DIS and they can be found in my signature. I didn't think I would be ready for a Disney trip so soon but it is so hard to recover after such a great loss, I need to go to our special happy place. I want to experience some old memories but also want to make new ones which leads us to our next cast member.

Ishmael:

pop2.jpg

Ish is my 5 year old nephew. He lives in a house full of girls and I felt it important that he get some one on one time. What better way to do it then at Disney. Two important things though, Ishmael has ADHD and is scared of all rides that are potentially dark, go off the ground, or are overstimulating. Long lines and any thing that involves waiting. We are going from November 18th to November 21st and are staying at Pop Century. We are only going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. Our ADR's include T-Rex, Crystal Palace, Liberty Tree Tavern, Tuskers House, Columbia Harbour House, Flame Tree BBQ, and Pop Century. I can't wait for our mini trip and Ishmael is super excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter