Doing all three???

TammyAlphabet

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Life Member - "excl
I have three trips planned this year: F&G Festival, F&W Festival and Christmas. I have noticed that alot of people have at least two of these in their signatures. Is anyone else doing all three?

We are doing all three (plus Thanksgiving). F&G isn't in our signature because we are staying at the Contemporary for a few days after a trip to the Gulf Coast. The F&W isn't in there either because we are staying at the Hard Rock at Universal with a couple of trips over to Disney.

We only put DVC stays in our signature. :thumbsup2

HBC

I am, I am!!:banana: :cheer2: We're staying at the BWV for the F&G May 31-June 6, SSR for the F&W Oct 22-29 and VWL Dec 14-19. Can't wait!

I don't have three countdowns because I thought we were only allowed two.

Right now I have April 27-May 1 at OKW (F & G), June 18 to 23 at BWV, October 22 to 27 at BWV (F & W). I may try to "slip in" a December long weekend.

TeresaNJ said:
I am, I am!!:banana: :cheer2: We're staying at the BWV for the F&G May 31-June 6, SSR for the F&W Oct 22-29 and VWL Dec 14-19. Can't wait!

I don't have three countdowns because I thought we were only allowed two.

Sorry to give you the bad news, but signature guidelines state you may have only 3-images total. You currently have 5, including your sponsor tag, so you're exceeding what's allowed already.

You can have 3-countdowns, OR 3-pictures, or any combination totalling 3.

CLICK HERE to see the full signature requirements.

We can put your sponsor tag under your Username if you'd like so it doesn't count toward your limit of 3-images. PM if you'd like that.

Bill

TammyAlphabet said:
I have three trips planned this year: F&G Festival, F&W Festival and Christmas. I have noticed that alot of people have at least two of these in their signatures. Is anyone else doing all three?

A DVC Hat-Trick - loving that! :cheer2:

4 trips planned this year. F&G at BWV May 13-21. August 5-19th SSR. F&W November 9-13 and December 1-5th at SSR to see the decorations!

Yes, we're doing all 3!

We actually will be in WDW for 2 F&G weekends, Mother's day weekend, and then we're coming back for a "couple" only week in June, and it happens to begin during the last weekend of F&G! I remember being crazy for Herman's Hermits, and so the Flower Power Concert that weekend is a huge bonus for me!

My DAunt's 80th birthday celebration is during the F&W. Maybe we'll get a MNSSHP in then as well. We're at the BWV, so it's convenient.

Then we're coming to BWV again in December.

I have the one countdown because for me, it's the most special one of all. We're introducing the next generation to WDW, while sharing it with DMom as well!!! 2006 has lots for us to look forward to!

Bobbi :goodvibes

PS. Well, this is something, now I don't have the countdown at all, but the stuff for it is in my signature. Well, Our big trip is in August, the 20th. Silly us, our AP's expire on the 19th, so we're having to buy new ones!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter