Does Universal not have kid’s meals?

Jmumm

Earning My Ears
I have been browsing through online menus, and I have come across very few restaurants that have children’s menus listed. Do they really not have many, or do they just not publish them online? I only saw kid’s menus for Leaky Calderon and 3 Broomsticks, with nothing showing at Volcano Bay.

Kids meals are available in the parks, hotels and city walk

Check out damo’s food sticky for some listings

Okay, thank you. I did look at the sticky, and most link back to Universal's site, which don't seem to list kids' options. I was specifically looking for in-park menus.

Yes, we were there less that 2 weeks ago and my youngest got kids meals at Leaky Cauldron, 3 Broomsticks and Mythos in the parks as well as the restaurants we ate at in City Walk.

Most if not all of them do have kids menus but the QS places keep them very hard to find for some reason. It's very annoying. At the Simpsons food court each station has kids meals (or most of them do) but they are not on the website or on the menu monitors overhead. You have to go up to each counter and look at the little plastic sign sitting on them to find out what they offer. Sometimes you just have to ask at the counter.

This is one area where Uni is less kid friendly than I would like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter