Does Sandy Cove Gifts and Sundries sell medicine?

Tessaf

Mouseketeer
We have an upcoming reservation at the Grand Floridian and I'm starting to think about packing. The last time we went I had packed cold medicine for me and my family just in case. Unfortunately, some opened while flying and we had cold medicine everywhere! Does anyone know if Sandy Cove Gifts sells kids/adults cough/cold medicine? I am hoping not to have to pack any if I could buy some at the hotel if we ended up needing it.

It's possible, they keep some items behind the counter and cold medicine might be among those items. There's a very small selection of OTC meds at all the resort gift shops with stuff like Tylenol. Would you consider packing some cold medicine in tablet form? (No risk of getting the medicine all over your stuff with a tablet.)

It's possible, they keep some items behind the counter and cold medicine might be among those items. There's a very small selection of OTC meds at all the resort gift shops with stuff like Tylenol. Would you consider packing some cold medicine in tablet form? (No risk of getting the medicine all over your stuff with a tablet.)

I definitely would bring medicine in a tablet a tablet form if I can find some for my kids. Thanks for the advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter