Does Disneyland have a photography department?

4orm

DIS Veteran
I know WDW had Disney Photographic Services, does DL have anything like this? Thanks!

For our last trip we didn't take our camera, and just relied on the Disney guys to capture some great shots.....we bought the best one each day. As we get older traveling as light as we can has become the goal!

At DL, where can you find the photographers? I seem to remember some infront of the castle but are there others?

At the floral entrance, the hub in front of the partners statue, and the castle. At DCS our very best shots we in front of ToT. In both parks they have a photographer at the character meet and greets.

Oh sorry! I should have been more clear... I mean a real photographer. In WDW you can hire one to follow you around taking great candid shots or have a photo journalistic set done. They're the same photographer that the Disney Wedding dept. uses. It costs a couple hundred bucks but they're fantastic! It's so nice to have an album with professional shots to mark a special occassion.
The others are cute, but I don't really want the cartoon vignette on the pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter