Does BC have a foodcourt?

princess lovers mom

take me home....
With this new posssible 7 for 4 package I am trying to get my plans together fi we want to change/upgrade. We love POR because of the food court, it works really well with 2 DD's. My dream would be to stay at the BC. Do they have any food court type restaurants or is everything sit down? mostly looking for breakfast, lunch places...

thanks!!

Deluxes do not have food courts. They have a sit down restaurant or two and a counter service place. BC has Beaches and Cream, a pool bar that serves some fast food, and Cape May--I'm not sure if there is anything else there.

We love the staying on the Boardwalk. BC was our 1st choice but because of no food court, we chose the Dolphin & received a cheaper price.

What is the 7 for 4 plan?

One of the biggest shortcomings of Y&B Clubs in our book is the lack of a 24 hour snack shop. All three monorail restaurants have them. At BC for a quick breakfast they have recently added a spot in the lobby where you can purchase bagels, muffins, etc.. limited selection. Beaches & Cream doesn't open until lunchtime, has very few tables and slow food service in our experience. The pool snack spot is not always open. Everything else is sitdown.

how close is the boardwalk to the BC and what is available over there. I have not been able to find any links to "the boardwalk" and what that entails...anyone have info on that?? thanks denise

As previous posters have indicated, no there is no food court at the BC or at any deluxe resort for that matter like the moderates. If there is a "food court" they generally serve mostly continental fare at breakfast, with most likely Mickey Waffles and usually a special of the day(read lack of variety here). At the BW the only thing available for breakfast, with the exception of sitdown, is the Boardwalk Bakery. They serve pastries and such for breakfast. At lunch most of the deluxes offer the usual fare, stuff you'd find at the parks, and really nothing else. If you use the food courts at the mods to get a hot breakfast and variety, you'll be severly disappointed in anything a Deluxe has to offer. Usually for a hot breakfast you'll get steared towards the sit-downs.

check the other thread running about waiting for codes. there are suggestions (somewhat strong - even a teaser on Mousesavers) about a package offer being released possibly this week. You pay for 4 nights stay with 4days UPH's and the give you additional 3 nights and UPH's free!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter