Does anyone use a weight loss supplement?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I've lost 30lbs since mid April of last year.

I've done it through eating better, drinking lots of water, and walking about 2.5 miles almost every day.

I had also been taking a weight loss supplement called Fastin.
I found that while I don't think it actually helped me lose any of the weight I do believe it helped to give me the energy I needed to get up and get motivated to exercise and eat better.
I stopped taking it after I ran out in September and noticed it became much harder to get up and get going again.
In December I decided to try some caffeine pills because I don't like coffee.
It does help a little but the weight loss supplement helps soooo much more so today I decided to order some more and I'll receive it in a few days.

I just feel like I need that burst of energy in the morning to get myself going so that I can be motivated to lose at least 20 more pounds.

Just curious if anyone uses a supplement to aid in your journey to health and fitness?

Well done dear,
I really appreciate for your hard work that you have done for losing weight. I totally agree with you that weight loss supplements help a lot in burning out the body fat. My sister has been using the weight loss supplement for her weight loss on her nutritionist suggestion. She has been using it from 2 months and surprisingly has lost 40lbs in a very short period. Supplements do help a lot in making the body free from fat and even one can get more health benefits from it. I am really impressed by the result, she got after the usage of supplement.

i am using a nutritional cleansing program that focuses on clean eating and protein shakes as a supplement for two meals. I basically do two shakes a day, 2 clean snacks 100-150 calories, and my fork and knife meal is a clean meal 400-600 calories. I've gained energy i haven't had since high school as well. I just feel better. Its not just about the shakes either there are cleanse days that give you nutrients to help your body fast without starving yourself. i've lost over 25 lbs and over 30". if you would like to check out more about the program here is my website https://daniellemevans.isagenix.com/

I tried everything before starting this program i did Weight Watchers and gained it all back. This program truly works and I don't feel deprived or miss things i've cut out.

I use a prescription from my doctor called Contrave. Between that and using the My Fitness Pal app to track my calories, I’ve lost 40 lbs in 3 1/2 months.

I use a prescription from my doctor called Contrave. Between that and using the My Fitness Pal app to track my calories, I’ve lost 40 lbs in 3 1/2 months.

Congrats!
Although losing weight that quickly sometimes leads to loose skin and possibly yoyo weight loss so just make sure you're keeping it off and toning up.
I've now lost 54lbs but have done it 17.5 months. I only have to lose 4lbs more to be at a "healthy" weight according to the BMI scale.

Not one that is actually marketed that way but I do take a supplement that has calcium and magnesium. I take D3. I’m somewhat strict with myself to eat whole, nutrient dense foods, without refined salt, unrefined sea salt only so that I know I’m doing the best that I can to take care of my bodies need for minerals and trace minerals and to keep a balance of them. And I have prescribed vitB12 shots once a month that I have to inject.

And this part is not supplement related but I use prayer, meditation, intermittent fasting, journaling, Disboards monthly WISH threads and a very few trusted confidantes to keep myself on track with motivation and every little aspect of my both my emotional and spiritual experiences and coping.

I also made a wager at *********** and one month in I’ve lost just over 13lbs without even counting the 5 pound of water weight that came off just before I officially started with my wager. (Happy to hook others up with a referral of course.)

I just filled my script for Contrave. Excited to see if it helps.

Did you have any side effects?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!