does anyone know where sccrmnky's pj went?

acejka

DIS Veteran
I wanted to look at some of her embroidery projects, but I can't find it anymore!

I think she has a website and a Facebook page. I looked for her PJ and can't find it either.:confused: Maybe someone remembers her website.

Yea it's gone :confused: I did a google search and it said Invalid thread when I went to go to it. I hope everything is okay.

My fear is that our sweet Amanda may have run into some trouble for showing her beautiful embroidery projects on the board!!:sad1: I do hope not!!

My fear is that our sweet Amanda may have run into some trouble for showing her beautiful embroidery projects on the board!!:sad1: I do hope not!!

AHHH! I wanted to see them and see if she did baby stuff! (preplanning for what is hopefully coming soon)

That was my guess too Joanne. I know she is on facebook, if I remember correctly it was everything bling? Or something like that.

Oh no! I hope not! I was getting so many good ideas from reading her PJ.
Have you heard from her? I hope she comes back. I know I don't post much but I enjoy reading about everyone's weddings. It's been a huge help in planning my own.

I especially loved your TTD pictures you posted Joanne. It looked like you were having so much fun!:cutie:

April sweetie - No I have heard nothing and this is just a guess, but her PJ disappeared so suddenly, I think it is a fair assumption. I hope and pray that it is nothing more serious than that (although I guess this is serious enough!!)
Thank you for the kind words about my TTD. It was the greatest fun ever!!!

She said to let everyone know that she'll be back soon, she's been busy and temporarily deactived her PJ but she said she'd never leave Dis :)

Jilian sweetie - That's excellent news!!! Thanks for letting us know!!

Did she ever get her PJ reinstated - i know she was asking mods if she could have it back.

Its a shame it went as far as it did - wish the mods had asked her to stop pushing for her embroidery stuff instead of straight out taking it to the extreme ... however, i dont know the full story so cant judge.

I do hope she got her PJ back though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter